Mental Health First Aid is a public education program that helps individuals across the community understand mental illnesses, support timely intervention, and save lives.
What You Learn
- How to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
- Knowledge of the risk and protective factors that impact mental wellness.
- Awareness of evidence-based treatments available.
- Skills in how to give appropriate initial help and support someone experiencing a mental health problem or behavioral health crisis.
Mental Health First Aid training is available through multiple lenses:
- Older Adult
- Veterans/Active Military and Family Members
- Public Safety
For more information about Mental Health First Aid in Weld County, contact us or call 970.313.1089.
Schedule a Mental Health First Aid Training for your workplace, contact us or call 970.313.1089.
See list of Mental Health First Aid classes occurring throughout Colorado.
Learn more about Mental Health First Aid.