The Crisis Resiliency Center at North Range provides emergency behavioral health care in a safe, calm, home-like setting. We can help stabilize a crisis situation and set the stage for healing and recovery.Learn more about The Crisis Resiliency Center at North Range’s compassionate support.
North Range Behavioral Health is a provider of Colorado Crisis Services. Our trained professionals provide free, immediate, and confidential help all day, every day.
- Call: 844.493.TALK (8255)
- Text TALK to 38255
- Walk in: 928 12th Street in Greeley
- Find other Colorado walk-in centers at ColoradoCrisisServices.org
Reach for help — for mental health, substance use or emotional support — for yourself or someone you know. Call 1.844.493.TALK (8255), or text TALK to 38255 to contact a trained professional.
What to look for:
Learn more information about our Suicide Education and Support Services
- Serious depression
- Obvious stress or worry
- Feelings of worthlessness, guilt, or hopelessness
- Comments about death
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Giving away prized possessions
- Preoccupation with death or dying
- Sudden drop in school or work performance
- Change in appetite or energy
- Change in sleeping habits
- Loss of interest in favorite things
- Fatigue or decreased energy
When an issue becomes a crisis, knowing where to start is the hardest part about getting help. At North Range Behavioral Health, you have options: