Genoa Healthcare strives to improve the quality of life for individuals living with mental illness, substance use disorder, and other complex, chronic health conditions. This partnership helps North Range deliver on our vision of compassionate, collaborative, customer first care by providing Weld County with access to a higher level of pharmacy service.
The Genoa Healthcare pharmacy located on-site at our Main Center is open and ready to serve you – even if you’re meeting with your doctor by phone or video! The pharmacy team is focused on serving the needs of those in the behavioral health and substance use disorder communities, as well as those who have complex, chronic conditions.
The Genoa Healthcare pharmacy:
- Fills all medications (not just behavioral health medications) on site.
- Can mail all your medications (at no extra cost) to your home or place of residence.
- Organizes your pills based on the date and time you need to take them, making it easier to stay on track.
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
- Transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Genoa Healthcare.
- Cares for and gets to know each person on an individual level, serving as an extension of your care team.