We know that strong relationships between behavioral health providers, human services agencies, and the justice system support healing in our communities. That’s why North Range Behavioral Health takes a collaborative and strengths-based approach in dealing with the mental health and substance abuse challenges which so often impact those involved with the legal system. Through these relationships, we hope to create higher levels of public safety, individual responsibility, and quality of life for participants and their families all while closing the revolving door of the justice system, reducing criminal recidivism and relapse behavior, and strengthening recovery rates.
We can help individuals who must:
- Address the issues that cause involvement with law enforcement - Probation Departments, City and County Courts, Diversion Programs, and Child Welfare Programs, and more.
- Complete a court order to engage in a behavioral healthcare treatment plan through probation, parole, or other entities within the justice system.
- Enroll in DUI treatment education.
Our collaborations provide various mental health and substance use disorder supports that reduce crime and create the higher levels of public safety, individual responsibility, and quality of life for participants and their families.
Building mentally well communities leads to safe communities. We proudly partner with the following agencies to integrate mental wellness within the justice system:
- Weld County Sheriff’s Office
- Weld County Courts
- Weld County Probation
- Weld County Behavioral Interventions
To learn more about referral processes, or how agencies can collaborate with North Range, contact us or call 970.347.2120.